• Tuesday 23 May 2017

    My Vacation Wishlist 2017

    I'm currently working away at my desk whilst it is hammering down with rain outside. Don't get me wrong, I do love living in the UK but boy, do I sometimes crave the sun. Not only is the local tanning salon across the road my only current source of 'sun' to facilitate any sort of tan right now, but the actual idea of sunning myself somewhere quite exotic is extremely tempting. So whilst thinking about the sun, sea, and sand, I have come up with an up to date vacation wish list for 2017.

    LA: Oh LA... how I am desperate to visit you. Who wouldn't want to go to Hollywood? Apparently the place is absolutely insane. With many influencers jetting off to LA every year, I'm hoping that soon it's my time. In the meantime, watching a few YouTube vlogs will have to do for now.

    Dubai, The Palm Hotel: Whist I have always wanted to go to the Atlantis Resort Hotel in the Bahamas (first picture above), I however think that The Palm Hotel in Dubai beats the Bahamas. Now if we were to go away at the end of this year, I think Dubai wins. I've visited Dubai once before... ok the local airport, so I think it's about time that I head on out there to explore.

    Bali & Vietnam: Whilst these countries are fairly close to one another, it has always been a dream of mine to visit Vietnam and then head off to Bali. I was actually planning this trip for last year but we instead went to the Caribbean with the family, so this amazing trip was sadly postponed.

    Maldives: This is definitely somewhere where I would love to jet off on honeymoon to! Who couldn't resist one of those cute huts on the clear blue waters? This is 100% on the wish list.

    Amsterdam: I was actually going to take Joe here for his birthday a couple of years ago, but because we both have extremely busy schedules, the trip is yet to materialise. Believe it or not Amsterdam is only a 45 minute flight away from us, so, a weekend away may be on the cards.

    Costa Rica: Not going to lie, since watching the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Costa Rica is now on list. Watching the Kardashians explore the jungle and go tubing through the Costa Rican waterfalls, this is something that I'd love to do.

    Where do you want to go? Tweet me you recommendations (@eltoria_)!

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co