• Wednesday 10 May 2017

    Rose Gold Makeup Brushes| Beau Belle*

    Many of you will know that rose gold is my favourite colour; my nails, my clothing, my accessories, are always rose gold. So when I discovered that Beau Belle had brought out a Limited Edition Rose Gold Make-Up Brush Pot it became apparent that I needed these new additions in my life. Each brush is designed with a groove in the handle giving you maximum precision and control. I also love the fact that these ten makeup brushes were encased in a beautiful white faux leather pot which makes them extremely useful to pack when I'm out on the go. If you are new to makeup brushes or are planning on getting a whole new set, I most definitely reccomend purchasing this pot. So let's take a look at what makeup brushes you get inside.



    The set includes: Powder Brush, Stippling Brush, Angled Contour Brush, Foundation Brush, Angled Brow Brush, Large Shader Brush, Angled Shading Brush, Blending Brush, Shader Brush, Tapered Blending Brush.

    These brushes are made out of synthetic fibres which covers all of your makeup needs. Synthetic fibres are particularly good when it comes to liquids because they do not absorb as much product as natural fibres do. These brushes are also very easy to clean, whilst it is advised to use shampoo with warm water, my top tip is to use washing up liquid instead of shampoo. Why? Washing up liquid has a detergent in it which is very good at removing grime and grease. I also love how the white leather faux pot also turns into the perfect brush pot which you can showcase on your makeup table- how versatile. There are other options in colour (black, monochrome, gold etc) and you can also purchase these brushes separately or in sets.

    What do you make of these rose gold limited edition brushes?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co