• Tuesday 16 May 2017

    Rose Gold Sequin Dress

    Despite this glitzy number probably being one of the best dress buys in my whole existence, but there's a new online fashion brand that everyone needs to know about. I had been searching for a rose gold sequin dress for months, and if I came across one, it didn't look half as good as this one. It is common knowledge that sequin dresses are also very expensive- we're talking a good few hundred pounds for one like this. But this Sequin Backless Bodycon Gown in rose gold by Skeek One only cost me £70.00! Well, £63.00 with the 10% discount code that I found on their site. Unbelievable right?

    So I wore this dress over the weekend to my friend's parent's party and when I went away to the Caribbean over the Christmas period (yes, I actually wore a dress more than once!). This dress comes with inbuilt boob support and it also has adjustable straps so you can have them as tight/loose as you want. This is the perfect dress for any formal occasion- parties, balls, proms, bridesmaid dresses... you name it!

    What do you make of this dress? 
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co