• Thursday 27 August 2015

    Happiness Boutique Statement Necklaces

    If I had to name a favourite piece of jewellery it most definitely would have to be a big statement necklace. For years I have been traipsing around high street stores searching for the biggest and boldest pieces that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg, but I often find that certain stores just do not stock them. I find that adding a statement necklace to any simple outfit gives it a punchy edge, and it often ends up with a good handful of people asking where you got it from. If you are someone who doesn't necessarily wear big and bold statement necklaces, I would recommend giving them a try because I was once someone who never used to wear them, but now I find that I piece outfits together based on the necklace that I am wearing (yes I am that in love). Recently I was sent this gorgeous Bold Crystals Statement Necklace by Happiness Boutique and I absolutely love it. I have mainly been wearing this necklace on more 'dressed up' occasions, but I have recently been pairing this number my beige duster coat from New Look at it look gorgeous. You can pretty much wear this necklace with anything but I think that it looks particularly nice draped between a shirt collar or a duster coat like the one below. 

    What I love about Happiness Boutique is the range of necklaces that they have available. You can pretty much get any style that you want and you are seriously spoilt for choice when you look on their website (I had like 7 necklaces listed in my basket). The brand's style is timeless classic with a vintage touch who offer jewellery that is eye catching and charming. I love that you can get necklaces that are smaller and have pretty prints on them, or you can get something that is sparkly and bold like the one featured in these blog photos. I truly have to say that Happiness Boutique is currently my favourite place to buy statement necklaces at the moment and I cannot wait to add more to my collection. I am personally looking to get the Urban Chic Statement Necklace, the Mystery Ancient Coins Bib Necklace and the Boho Tassel Statement Necklace.The necklaces also come in a really cute branded box so you can pop them into your drawers without worrying that they will get damaged... ooh I love a company that cares about their products.

    Oooh don't forget to check out my recent feature on the Temptist (click here) where they have featured my 5 top items which are tempting me right now. If you didn't know already, the Temptist is an amazing site where you can save all the things you want to buy in one place, where you can also share them with your friends on any social media site. Do check it out because my feature runs out on the 28th of August (today).

    There's nothing like looking in the mirror and seeing a statement necklace, agreed?
    Which one would you choose out of their range?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com 
    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co