• Wednesday 26 August 2015

    V Festival ft. Boots UK & Outfit Of The Day

    Wow what a weekend! I would have to say that V-Festival (in Chelmsford, Essex) really was explosive this year, and I was really fortunate that I could collaborate with Boots UK to experience this amazing event. Whilst I didn't camp due to work commitments, I enjoyed Saturday’s line up which included: Jess Glynne, Labrinth, Mark Ronson, Tom Jones, Olly Murs, Sam Smith and many other amazing acts. The weather on Saturday was absolutely amazing (around 28 degrees) and I managed to catch one impressive flash tattoo tan mark on my arm (I’d do anything for the festival fashion). Talking of fashion, I decided to wear something light and airy for the event. I paired my ripped denim Primark shorts that you have previously seen in my Primark Haul video (click here to see that), with this gorgeous floaty/slightly cropped white top from New Look. I also decided to wear my brown Chelsea boots with my M&Co frilly socks because although it wasn't exactly ‘welly weather’, I still wanted to keep to the festival theme. I also accessorized accordingly by wearing this pink flower headband from Claire’s accessories which cost £9.00 (I know... I felt bad handing that tenner over to the cashier), but I also popped on some flash tattoos from Boohoo to look extra goddess like. Now, I did also buy this Petra Neon Zip Mac from Boohoo too, however, I didn't get to wear it because it never rained! (but nevertheless imakes a really good coat to wear everyday). If you can't wait already, do check out my V-Festival YouTube video by clicking here.

    I could honestly run my own Boots store from the amount products that Boots sent me for the festival (talk about the ultimate the festival survival package!). What I particularly liked in this bundle was the Soltan Protect & Moisturise sun spray, Boots Dry Shampoo and the Sleek eye shadow pallet (and as you can see in the video (click here) it is just so gorgeous). If Boots hadn't sent me the Soltan Protect & Moisturise sun spray, I honestly think that my poor boyfriend (Joe) would have burnt to a crisp (the boy was going pink on his back and shoulders in the first half hour). It’s tiny 75ml packaging and easy application (meaning you don't have run the risk of having greasy hands because you don't have to rub it in) is just perfectly mobile for this kind of event. Other than falling in love with the Sleek eyeshadow palette, I also like the other makeup that was sent to me. As you can see below, I was sent a gorgeous range of lipsticks, lip liners and eye pencils so I was able to create the perfect festival makeup look (talk about bright colours).

    Starting top left across: Stay Pout 'Date Night' lipstick, Collection Intense Colour blue eye liner, Rimmel London Exaggerate teal eye liner, Exaggerate red lip liner, No7 blue liquid eyeliner Bottom: Seventeen BB Cream in light
    I would have to say that Jess Glynne was my favourite act of the day- her voice is absolutely amazing (and I really do mean off the record amazing!). She got quite emotional on stage during her performance, but if anything this only showed how real she is (the girl really does sing from the heart and you can really tell). My boyfriend particularly liked Fuse ODG because he really does get the crowd going- he's so fun to watch and his music is so easy to chill to. We also managed to get a go on the this huge swing ride which took us high up in the air to give us an aerial view of the festival. Despite Joe being (not admittedlybeing afraid of heights, we were able to see everything in the festival including the really cool Pringle stand where people were playing a 'Pringle themed' Twister... err yeah I know cool right.

    Click here or above to check out my YouTube video
    Oooh before I dash, please do check out my recent feature on the Temptist (click here) where they have featured my 5 top items which are tempting me right now. If you didn't know already, the Temptist is an amazing site where you can save all the things you want to buy in one place, where you can also share them with your friends on any social media site. Do check it out because my feature runs out on the 28th of August so check it out now.

    Did you go to V-Festival this year? Have you ever been? What festivals have you been to this year?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co