• Sunday 21 February 2016

    Boohoo Daisy Tie Waist Shirt Skater Dress| London Fashion Week

    I'm so excited to go to London Fashion Week today! It's every fashionista's dream. So with little preparation for the big event, I was extremely lucky to receive this gorgeous Daisy Tie Waist Shirt Skater Dress from Boohoo in time. Since it is a little chilly here in the UK, I will also be strolling around London in my New Look Camel Double Breasted Coat and Tartan Scarf from Top Shop (it is currently my favourite fashion pairing). The plan is to drive to my twin sister's flat in London in the morning, and then go and get blow drys courtesy of Toni & Guy. I will then watch a couple of shows and go backstage before heading onto River Island's sponsored event (exciting!).

    I have always wanted to buy a shirt dress but for some reason I have always been too scared to buy one (not sure why, I just fear that they won't suit me). But finally plucking up the courage, I decided to go for this Daisy Tie Waist Shirt Skater Dress in berry red (and isn't it just gorgeous). I have accessorised this dress with the following: H&M white marble earrings, Boohoo white marble necklace, H&M gold ring necklace, Boohoo gold bangle, Daniel Wellington Watch, Kurt Geiger beige bag, River Island black boots.

    Be sure to check out my Get Ready With Me (London Fashion Week) video by clicking the thumbnail below. Not only will you see my whole outfit, but you can also check out how I achieved my hair and makeup look. Also don't forget to enter my huge Belated New Years Giveaway where you can win lots of high end beauty products and a camera!

    What would you wear to London Fashion Week? Do you like shirt dresses?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos
    ENTER MY BELATED NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY HERE

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co