• Thursday 25 February 2016

    London Fashion Week 2016

    OMG. London Fashion Week was just insane! The buzz of London, celebrity spotting and clothes that I will most probably never be able to afford, it was quite the experience for little old me who is a right country bumpkin. This was my first year attending LFW and it was so amazing to be invited by both Toni & Guy and River Island. What I mainly loved about the event is that there isn't just one type of person who goes, I mean, you have the bloggers and vloggers (like me), the hardcore fashionistas, the well to do, and those who I would consider to dress very high street. It isn't limited to one type of person and I really think that it is quite nice seeing as though fashion is very subjective in itself. Not only was I invited to the Toni & Guy and River Island press events, but I was also invited to watch a few fashion shows and go back stage (pretty cool right!). So let's take you through my day in order:

    After deciding that I didn't want to drive all the way to London, I took the train and met my sister in Piccadilly. We then made our way to Leicester Square (to one of the LFW locations) to get our hair done in one of the Toni & Guy pop up salons. I went for a blow dry and style, and my twin sister went for a hair cut and a blow dry. I had my hair styled in loose beach curls with two plaits in my fringe, and my sister had it styled straight (very 90s). I loved how professional and well kitted out the salon was and the staff were extremely friendly. We then checked out a number of designers before heading off to our next location (it was all go, go, go!).

    We then headed to Covent Garden to see the Apu Jan and House of MEA shows. I have never been to a catwalk event in my life, but I honestly think that I will be going to a lot more now as they are honestly insane. The models were not size 0 and the atmosphere was so relaxed. We went backstage to see the girls get ready and we were also invited to sit in on the dress rehearsals (how VIP).

    After watching the shows and taking a number of shameless selfies, we then went for some late lunch at Bella Italia. We then opened our goodie bags to discover lots of gifts from The Body Shop and Toni & Guy. It was such an amazing day spent with my twin sister (who I unfortunately do not see very often due to living apart), and it was amazing to see her grab my camera and start vlogging in public (the gal has got guts!). As I have done quite a lot of cool things already in 2016, I will be bringing out a YouTube video on it all very soon (there's just one other cool event that I want to vlog first). In the meantime be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and enter my huge prize giveaway which ends very soon.

    Have you been to London Fashion Week before?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos
    ENTER MY BELATED NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY HERE

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co