• Sunday 7 February 2016

    Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial| Everyday Nude & Pushed Back Hair

    Happy YouTube day everyone! After two very busy weeks, I finally feel that I am back in the routine. And what a way to start with a new Kim Kardashian makeup tutorial? Recently I have been wearing my hair all 'Kimified', you know the one she wears her hair all pushed back, so I thought that I would also create a makeup look to go with it. Whilst this makeup look is very natural, it is also perfect for both day and night. This makeup look is incredibly easy to re-create so be sure to to check out my new Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial video on YouTube (the steps are really easy to follow!).

    The products that I have used in this look are as follows: Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer, MAC Pro-Longwear Foundation, Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer, Rimmel London Hide The Blemish concealer, MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter, MAC Bronzing Powder, NARS Orgasm blusher, NARS Albatross Highlighting powder, MAC eyebrow pencil in brunette, Bare Miners Speak Your Mind Lipstick, Tanya Burr Afternoon Tea Lipgloss.

    One of my favourite products that I used in this makeup tutorial were the false lashes by Threads. Threads is a brand that is all about the eyes: threading, brow pencils, eye liners, you name it, they have products and services fit for Hollywood. Now I am planning to do a more in depth review on the Thread's eye lash range, so I am going to save it until then (so keep your pretty eyes peeled for that!).

    Above: Click on the thumbnail to check out my new video
    Now this coming week I am away, but I am hoping to post at least twice. If I am a late with my posts I do apologise, I will try my absolute best.

    Have you tried a Kim Kardashian look before? Would you like me to do another celebrity look?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co