• Thursday 21 November 2013

    Best Dry Shampoo Ever?

    Limes, lemons, oranges- it smells so tangy! This dry shampoo by LUSH Cosmetics is definitely THE BEST dry shampoo that I have ever used. Some of you may buy dry shampoo in an aerosol can, which are great, but annoyingly do not last very long. I use dry shampoo quite a lot, I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days (depending on what products I have used on my hair) where on the 2nd or 3rd day I'd pop some dry shampoo into my hair. I bought No Drought exactly 12 months ago and I kid you not, I'm still using the same bottle (and it's still got a way to go!). So why not enjoy fresh hair in an instant?

    No Drought is priced at £6.75
    Some people worry about the white powder showing once using a dry shampoo product. Who could blame them? a dandruff look wouldn't be desirable. The top tip is to use a small amount (roughly the size of a 2 pence coin) and then rub the powder into your hair thoroughly but gently. I have quite dark hair so rubbing thoroughly is a must, but once done, no one would even know that I had dry shampoo in my hair. No Drought contains absorbing and natural ingredients such as talc and cornflower which is perfect for anyone who suffers from an irritable scalp. I personally only use dry shampoo on the root of the hair, but if you are using it on the ends then make sure you brush thoroughly until no white bits are showing.

    So why waste your pennies on a dry shampoo which is only going to last you a few weeks? 


    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    You wouldn't even know that I used dry shampoo! Follow me on Instagram!


    Click here to follow me on Instagram,Twitter or Facebook.



    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co