• Tuesday 31 December 2013

    Creme Puff Pressed Powder- Max Factor Review

    Howdy y'all, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and got everything that you wanted! This week I shall be kicking #1230Tuesday with a simple make-up item that makes all the difference to my every day look. As some of you will know that I am extremely fussy on what I use on my skin. I only wear foundation on nights out and mineral powder during the day as an excessive use of foundation will only make my skin become much more spottier. For the last year I have been using Creme Puff Pressed Powder by Max Factor and I LOVE IT! Its light reflecting particles adds brilliant coverage to the skin whilst adding perfect texture on top of foundation or a moisturiser. I like to wear this powder on top of mineral powder or on its own as its coverage is just amazing. The colour I like to purchase is number 41 Medium Beige- but they offer a range of other shades too.


    Boots £5.99

    Tips:
    1. Match the colour to your skin as your would do when buying a foundation.
    2. Apply powder to a make-up brush (or use pad provided) and tap off the excess.
    3. For a shine proof finish, apply in downwards strokes after using concealer, foundation/minerals and blusher.

    Do you have a favourite powder?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co