• Sunday 23 February 2014

    Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover and LUSH: YouTube

    Second Video is now up!

    Hey lovely people, how is ones weekend going? So this week I thought that I would do another YouTube video! I am slowly coming obsessed with YouTube finding incredible singers (like Alex Goot and Boyce Avenue- Dare to Believe is just an AWESOME song) and funny bloggers like Lucas and Jenny (they are hilarious you guys really need to check them out!). So this week's video is on Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover and LUSH. This video is perfect for anyone who wants to ease their way off foundation because if you are like me, foundation unfortunately makes me break out. If you aren't new to my blog then you will probably know that I have already written a post on mineral makeup before. However this is just an update on new products that I have used (ie: from Sheer Cover and Bare Minerals) Please click here if you would like to have a read of that post, it's even called Bare Naked ;). Oh the hilarity.

    Some of you have already tweeted/commented/emailed me for some ideas for future videos, please do not hesitate to contact me, I love to head from y'all. Hope you enjoy this weeks video.

                                    

    Please subscribe by clicking here!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Want to advertise your blog on here? Click here to find out how!


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co