• Thursday 12 June 2014

    LUSH 2014: New Products & Favourites

    Well you all know me, I'm that girl in the corner of your cyber world who is a die-hard LUSH fan. Everything about it I love, the products, the quirkiness, and most importantly, the smells! The scent in that shop is a cocktail of amazingness, if I could pile up at least 100 bath bombs in my room I seriously would. So with my LUSH stock running to an all time low, I decided to go on a massive splurge and boy... did I not feel the slightest bit guilty. Due to the sheer volume of products bought, I decided to put it all in a video for you all. This video contains both new and old products, so feel free to ask me any questions relating to any one of them as I am happy to help. So without further ado, enjoy the video! But firstly, let's briefly meet some of the new products mentioned:

    Brightside- & so it is!
    "When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle! Hop in the bath with one of these uplifting bubble bars, Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils to help you look on the bright side of life! Its jazzy bright colours will create magnificent orange bath water, and the sunny citrus fragrance is sure to leave you jolly and refreshed".
    Eltoria's thoughts: I am so happy that this bundle of joy stuck around after Easter. For me, Brightside is the perfect bubble bar to use throughout the Summer months as it is refreshing, revitalising and extremely nourishing on the skin. When you're next in LUSH give it smell, because you will be sold straight away!


    Sakura makes a return!
    "This is a celebration of spring in a bath bomb, bursting into a floral fragrance. Inspired by the cherry blossom in Japan, this pretty bomb is designed to evoke the burst of optimism the first sign of spring begins. We've used calming mimosa and jasmine oils complemented by lemon oil and orange flow to bring to mind the smell of this colourful season."
    Eltoria's Thoughts: Oh wowee the smell of this one is just amazing! The bath bomb turns the water a pale pinky colour which is just fabulous for anyone who doesn't like anything too strong. So give it try because it's well worth the buy.

    Mask of Magnaminity- it's not self preserving! (Sorry for the messy pot)
    "A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin. Easily smoothed over the skin, this mask is made with peppermint oil to stimulate, marigold oil and chlorophyllin to treat the skin; evening primrose seeds and aduki beans to gently ex-foliate as you remove it. You can use this mask anywhere" (even the back!). 
    Eltoria's thoughts: This for me is the best facemask that I have ever used. When my skin is oily or dry, it seems to magic away any impurities or irritation that I may have. This facemask leaves the same sensation when you brush your teeth, minty, cool and fresh- shamazing!



    Please subscribe to my channel!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x



    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co