• Monday 1 December 2014

    Daniel Wellington Watch

     24 days until Christmas! So this week things on Eltoria will be spicing up into the festive season. And I cannot complain one bit. Whilst Michael Kors is currently taking the watches market by storm, I was excited to receive this gorgeous watch from Daniel Wellington (and it sure didn't live to disappoint). This watch screams British sophistication with an Italian edge; its gorgeous leather strap is ever so unique and elegant. Michael Kors watches are beautiful (especially in rose gold) but I always prefer an underdog. After all, what fashionista wants to look like everyone else? The straps on a Daniel Wellington watch are interchangeable, so you could technically have a different looking watch for every day of the week. Quite the ideal companion I'd say. The watch I chose was the Classic Bristol Lady design (which is kind of ironic as I live fairly close to Bristol!). This watch can be bought for £159.00, so reinvent yourself with a Daniel Wellington watch! (winky emoji).





    I'd personally say that this watch was the perfect 'women's work watch'. I have had so many compliments from both work colleagues and clients so you wouldn't have to worry about bad first impressions with this watch!

    Get 15% off any watch by using the eltoriasecrets discount code at https://www.danielwellington.com

    Will you be treating yourself to a new watch this Christmas?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co