• Thursday 26 March 2015

    Pay Day Wants| Esprit

    WOOHOO it's pay day so that means one thing... shopping! This week I have been obsessed with Esprit's site so I thought that I would share some of my favourites with you all. Personally I think that Esprit has quite a quirky fashion vibe which stirs away from traditional high street brands, yet they are able to keep up with the current trends (if that makes sense). So you are able to buy a dress or a top for a party without worrying that someone else will be wearing the same as you (oh yes this has happened to me before). What I also love about Esprit is their incredibly sophisticated standards- you are able to buy work clothes, dresses, and even bikinis which are of high quality but are affordable. Not only am I allowed to indulge myself in gorgeous dresses at great prices, I am also able to pick up new gym wear, accessories, and even homeware goodies (someone go and make me a cup of tea because I will be online shopping for a while!). So with a number of items currently sat in my shopping basket, here are a number of my pay day wants for you all to see: Above Left: Loose Choker Detail Chiffon £69.00, Left Centre: Flowing Dress in a Layered Look £55.00, Centre Right: Lyocell Shirt Dress £59.00, Right: Two Tone Crepe Dress £59.00. 

    Left: Stretch Cotton Leggings £12.99, Centre Left: Soft Tank with Mesh £12.99, Centre Right: Jersey T-shirt with a Vest £25.00, Right: Functional Jersey Vest £25.00
    I must say this, Esprit's cushions are simply stunning! Usually I struggle to find affordable cushions with bright patterns but I have completely fallen in love with a number of them on their site. These (see below) are particularly suitable for the upcoming Spring and Summer months and they will suit any room for any person. Do have a browse, I bet you at least think about buying one! Do also take a look at their cute ornaments too- I particularly love their little candle holders!

    Left: Large Lantern £8.00 Centre Top: Cushion Cover with Digital Print £18.00 Centre Bottom:Cushion Cover with Digital Print £19.00, Right Top: Cushion Cover with Digital Print £19.00, Right Bottom: Polly Tealight Holder £6.00

    Finally, it wouldn't be right to miss out some of my everyday faves (and plus a cute bikini of course!). I particularly love the grey jumper on the left- I think that it would look great paired with some ripped jeans and white Vans. Also as I have loved wearing polar necks this Winter, I am pleased to see a short sleeved white polar neck in Esprit's Spring collection! One happy Eltoria.
    Left: Art Print Jumper: £39.99 Centre Left: White Polar Neck £24.00 Centre Right: Soft Boucle Coat £59.99 Right: All the bikinis are a MUST SEE! Click here to have a look. 
    Have you picked out any of your pay day treats yet?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    NEW HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co