• Friday 3 April 2015

    Thierry Mugler's Alien Gold Shimmer Limited Edition Perfume

    This perfume reminds me of a gold magnum, it's desirable, revolutionary, and just so darn good- everything a girl wants in a perfume right? When it comes to fragrances I have to say that I am pretty fussy, I don't really like perfumes when they are too floral but then again, a love a bit of rose (scratches head). I just don't make sense when it comes to talking about perfumes because I can come across as contradictory, but my rule is to always go by my nose and how the perfume likes to develop on my skin over time. Now, my latter point I would consider to be very important when it comes to selecting a perfume because 9 times out of 10 the fragrance that you originally liked changes scent over time (sometimes dramatically). This is partly to do with your skin either being naturally hot or cold and this is why I often like to 'spritz' the perfume on my wrists and take a wonder around the shopping mall before I buy. Now with my mini perfume tips set to one side, let's see how I get on with Thierry Mugler's Alien Eau Extraordinaire Gold Shimmer perfume!

    I am currently sat here writing this review with this perfume situated on my wrist and here's what I think (how first hand of me!). When I first spray this perfume onto my wrists it smells ever so summery and almost citrusy but slightly woody. It kind of reminds me of Chanel's Chance and Paco Rabanne's Lady Million which happen to be two of my favourite perfumes in this world. Over time this perfume starts to smell more woody and the citrus smell that I could sense originally starts to drop off. I wouldn't consider this perfume to be light because when I spray at least two pumps of it everyone at work seems to be able to smell it (and I don't exactly work in a small stuffy office). Overall I am completely in love with this perfume and even its lustrous gold dusted substance and quirky bottle head makes it that little more loveable. You can pick up a 60ml bottle for £49.50 or a 90ml bottle for £67.50 from The Perfume Shop. 

    Heart Notes: Tiere Flower, Cashmeran Wood Top Notes: Neroli, Bergamot Tea Base Notes: White Amber, Heliotrape Scent: Floral Woody Amber Feel: Serene
    Will you be adding this into your Spring and Summer perfume collection?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    Enter my Mega Makeup Giveaway by clicking here

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co