• Tuesday 24 November 2015

    Sienna X Gradual Glowing Self Tan & Radiance Body Balm

    Sienna, Sienna, oh sweet Sienna X, how have you been out of my life all this time? Now we all know that I love a good tan, whether fake or real, finding the correct products to maintain a healthy bronzed look is imperative for a girl like me. I have really pale pins at the moment and it’s almost the Christmas party season. With any fake tan it is no hidden secret that I much prefer lotions. Personally I feel that they hydrate the skin a lot better and you can easily see where you are applying it- so you can kiss goodbye to that undesired streaky look. Also when fake tan is in the form of a lotion, I find that it fades a lot more gracefully on the skin. Some tanning products fade to be extremely drying which can inevitably make your skin look very scaly and alien like (not a good look). So in order to make my skin to have that healthy glow, I have been testing out the Sienna X Gradual Glowing Self Tan and the Sienna X Radiance Body Balm ready for the Christmas period.

    First and foremost, the scent of the Gradual Glowing Self Tan is absolutely amazing! Even Grazia have said that it is the best smelling and most luxurious gradual self-tanner out there. To me it smells really beachy and fruity which makes a really nice change from the traditional curry pong. What I also like about this product is that it is a lotion- but it is quite different from the other lotions that I have been trying. As you can see from the picture below, it isn't as dark as the other lotion tans that I have previously written about. Now I wouldn't say that it was a disadvantage (because it applies beautifully onto the skin) however, I would say that darker tans are much easier to see upon application. As soon as I put the tan on, it only took around 1-2 hours for it to develop onto my skin. As you from the picture below, you can see that the colour is gorgeous and natural looking which instantly makes you feel as though you've just come back from a holiday. I do recommend using a tanning mit when using this product and you can grab a bottle for just £13.29. I definitely will be using this again!

    Again, the Radiance Body Balm smells absolutely incredible too. Sometimes maintaining a tan can be quite hard however, finding a product that is extremely hydrating can be really beneficial to your 'fake baked' skin. What I love about this product is that it is jammed packed with really moisturising properties: Shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E which will all help to prolong your tan. I have particularly been using this product in mornings because the beautiful small gold flecks in the cream help to make the tan glow more radiant. Usually tanning lotions last for around 5 days on the skin, however using this product has prolonged the tan for an extra 2 days. You can pick up a bottle for just £9.96.

    Top: Radiance Body Balm Bottom: Gradual Glowing Self Tan
    What gradual tans have you been loving recently?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos
    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co