• Monday 22 August 2016

    Supporting New Talent| Narrowcliff

    Now there’s one thing that I find really refreshing… young new talent. I have been on the blogging scene for almost three years now and I know how incredibly hard it is to make an impression in this industry. Since becoming a full time Blogger and YouTuber, I have spent countless hours re-branding, drumming business, collaborating, filming, editing… and this isn’t the typical 9-5 job (try 14 hour days!). So whenever I have the opportunity to share something new and awesome to my audience, I will. So let’s meet the new and up and coming band Narrowcliff!

    Narrowcliff are an exciting new 5 piece indie-rock outfit from Chippenham, Wiltshire. Jarid Clark, Ali Hoff, Mark Henly, Dave Gray and Steve Jones (the band members from Narrowcliffhave made a huge impact on the local music scene and are now heading to London Town. With high profile gigs at venues such as the O2, now is a great time to start following Narrowcliff in their early days. So head over to their Facebook page (click here) and give them a like (I most definitely have!).

    Above: Jarid in action
    One of the band members, Jarid, is actually a lad that I used to go to school with. Since from a young age he has always been picking up a guitar and singing in assemblies, so it is really nice to see someone from the past continue with something that they love. Jarid actually hit it big at Christmas when one of his tracks (here) was selected to appear on a worldwide Sony album ‘A Breath of Fresh Air’. So watch this space ladies and gents (I can feel something big!).

    I will also be attending the gig on the 17th of September at the O2, so be sure to come and say hi if you are able to come!  You can buy a ticket by clicking here.

    What new bands are you loving at the moment?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Be sure to check out my recent Huge Forever 21 Unboxing Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co