• Sunday 26 January 2014

    Chocoholic Heaven- The Best Facemask on the Market



    If I could change the lyrics to 'Best Song Ever' by One Direction to 'Best Facemask Ever'... I seriously would. The new Hot Chocolate facemask by Montagne Jeunesse is seriously, utterly, indefinitely supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Not only does this facemask smell like a Terry's Chocolate Orange but it is also self heating which makes the whole experience a hell of a lot better. This mask contains Mediterranean clay, orange oil and kaolin which are all deep cleansing and nourishing to the skin. I was in desperate need for clear skin so I used one packet for 4 uses in 1 week which miraculously made my skin spot free. Self heating masks are also good for blemishes, scaring and congested pores because they help to even out skin tone whilst sweating out any impurities. This packet of joy was only £1.00 from Boots! Which makes it my most valued beauty product out on the market at the moment. So grab yourselves one!

    £1.00 from Boots


    Looks just like chocolate sauce!









    Perfect for a girly night!














    Not quite to your taste? Check out my facemask haul by clicking here.

    Will you be treating yourself to one?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x





    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co