• Saturday 3 January 2015

    The Easiest Way To Take Off Nail Polish

    I received this nifty little creation by So Olivia and lets just say, I will never go back to taking off my nail polish the 'traditional' way ever again. If I am honest with you all, I had never heard of this product before (I must be hiding underneath a rock?) and it is the answer to all beauty blogger's (nail) prayers. Pretty Twist & Out Instant Nail Varnish Remover contains Acetone and a sponge in the pot where you insert your finger/nail and twist. It is the easiest, cleanest, and quickest way that I have ever taken of my nail polish. It is also extremely good for travel as it is in a 55ml pot! It is just perfect in every single way!

    Above: Pop your finger in and just twist!
    But wait, there's more good news. You can pick this product up for just a £1.00 at Poundland! Utterly amazing. This product is officially my most impressive affordable product on the beauty market today!

    Will you be picking up a pot any time soon?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x



    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co