• Tuesday 6 January 2015

    Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

    Oh my good goodness, I have to say that this eye shadow palette by Urban Decay quite literally sends tingles around my body and makes my palms clammy... I think that I am in love. I am a huge fan of eyeshadows but find myself disappointed by a lot of brands; some lack pigmentation and a good lasting effect. It is my opinion that buying a cheap eye shadow palette tends to be a waste of money (hard to believe when the whole aim was to save money in the first place). Although investing in a good quality eye shadow palette may come at an expense, your eyes on a night out will most definitely be the envy of many. Trust me, you will be able to see a huge difference in quality.

    The Naked Palette 2 is filled with 12 pigment-rich colours which range from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. These eyeshadows will enable you to achieve natural looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between. This palette is ideal for both day and night (so you will most definitely be getting your moneys worth here). The palette also comes with its own double headed brush which will enable you to apply and blend. You can see the range of colours below (they are just perfect for a smokey/sultry eye):

    1: Foxy 2: Half Baked 3: Booty Call 4: Chopper 5: Tease 6: Snakebite 7:Suspect 8: Verve 9: YDK 10: Busted 11: Blackout (I did accidently leave out one other colour called  Pistol which is a lighter colour than Busted (10). After receiving this palette from Beky Lou for Christmas, I sure will be investing in palettes 1 & 3 too! You can pick up a Naked Palette 2 for £37.00.

    Will you fall in love with this palette too?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x



    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co