• Wednesday 16 July 2014

    My Summer Boohoo Outfit

    Howdy y'all! Hope everyone is having a fabrodoodle week! (I think I've just made a word up). Some of you  lovely readers have been contacting me asking me where I got this outfit from. So I thought that I would bung it all into a quick mid week post just in case some of you wanted to rock it this weekend! My word behind the inspiration of this dress was brave- I wanted to experiment more with colours and just to be confident with it. The belt (I am afraid) is only being sold in black and brown in New Look at the moment, but I was able to find a similar one for just £1.00! In total this whole outfit will only cost you £25.00! So splash yourself with some lime green this weekend ladies! You will look shamazing!

    Dress: Scarlett Role Back Ponte Shift Dress Boohoo £12.00
    Belt: Burgundy Skinny Bow Stretch Belt: New Look now £1.00
    Bag: Burgundy Leather Look Zip Trim Tote Bag: New Look now £12.00 or other colours available by clicking here
    Will you be rocking this outfit (or similar)?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co