• Sunday 27 July 2014

    Just Dreadful Makeup!

    Ciao ladies and gents, how was everyone's weekend in the sunshine? This weekend I celebrated my boyfriend's 26th birthday where I surprised him with a party and a iPad Air.. top girlfriend right? Anyway, apologies for the late blog post notifying you with my recent YouTube video which are now being uploaded every Sunday and Wednesday (I unfortunately did not get back until late last night to upload this one!). I hope you enjoy this one as I collaborated with the lovely Beky from Beky Lou where I quite literally turned her into a oompa loompa... go check it out you'll know what I mean! (Click here to watch).

    Much Love,
    Eltoria x


    If you join me on Google Friend Connect by clicking here, you automatically enter my £20 cash give away where one winner will be selected amongst the first 120 to!
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co