• Tuesday 17 January 2017

    2017 Fitness Outfit Trends | La Redoute

    Ok when I say '2017 Fitness Outfit Trends' I actually mean 'The Eltoria Fitness Trend of 2017'. I could reel off every single new trend that is going on in 2017 but when it comes to fitness fashion, I don't like to be a fashion victim. So I'm doing things the Eltoria way *wink emoji*. Ok, so, what am I bringing to 2017? Well fab colours, wicked patterns and massive tigers... well by the looks of this post I am. With my fitness wardrobe I like to keep things fresh and colourful. I always find that just wearing black to the gym is like going to a funeral for your fat, it doesn't give me that 'kick ass' energy that I want. So my 2017 trend is this, keep it colourful and fresh people.

    So kicking off my first fitness fashion post of 2017 I bring to you these fabulous Reebok Os Comp Tight Fitness Leggings and I think that I am in love. I just love the clashes of colour and random patterns- I get a compliment every time I wear them. I decided to team these leggings with a bold PUMA Bralette (which I must say supports the bust wonderfully) and a pair of Nike TANJUN SE Low Top Trainers which supports the foot beautifully during running and gym training.

    Be sure to check out the La Redoute Fitness Range, they stock Adidas, Puma, Nike, Reebok, Arena, New Balance, Speedo and Ellasweet. So get updating them January wardrobes!

    What will you be bringing to your fitness wardrobe in 2017?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co