• Monday 16 January 2017

    Emporio Armani By Boxers & Briefs

    Ok so we've had Calvin Klein and Diesel on the Eltoria blog so who's up next? The one and only Emporio Armani do I hear you scream? So with the New Year fully underway surely it is a great excuse to update your undies drawer? I mean New Year, new undies? Yeah? Well I totally agree. Boxers and Briefs is the go to place if you are wanting to look for quality underwear at a competitive price. What I love about Boxer and Brief is that they have size guides and 'ask a question' service which makes picking the perfect pair of undies so simple. If that's not enough for you, use the discount code 'ELTORIA' in order to receive 20% off your purchase! So let's check out what I got from this fabulous site.

    Last time I reviewed Diesel's Rumpy Stretch Jersey Lounge Pants which are fitted yet extremely comfortable (I actually spent most of Christmas in them). On the other hand the Emporio Armani Women Visibility Stretch Lounge Pant with Cuffs are a slightly looser fit which makes them perfect for not only lounging in, but also sleeping in too. They are made out of soft cotton which is completely different to Diesel's COOL360 breathable fabric, so they are a better option if you prefer more of a looser fit. I love how the branded elastic waistband is expandable around the waist which is perfect if you are planning to scoff a whole Ben and Jerry's in front of a Bridget Jones film. Everyone loves a girly night, right?

    Admittedly I didn't think that the Emporio Armani Women Visibility Stretch Cotton Bralette looked as good as Calvin Klein's and Diesel's however, when I put it on, my whole opinion changed. Not only does this bralette fit like a dream, it looks pretty banging paired with a set of Emporio Armani Briefs. Both are extremely comfortable to wear and you really do feel the quality of the cotton in both sets of products. I actually wore the bralette and the lounging pants as pyjamas whilst on holiday in the Caribbean- never slept so well!

    What do you make of the Emporio Armani loungewear?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co