• Friday 8 August 2014

    Bare Minerals: Review

    Phew I've got that Friday feelin' and I am certainly ready for the weekend. Now that I am a new graduate who is in full time employment, although I love my job, I now get that Friday feelin' like everyone else does. And what a feelin'. Two Fridays ago, some of you will know that I attended the Bare Minerals Beauty Blogger event in Bristol (Cabot Circus). I met some lovely new bloggers and the whole event was such a success. You can read that post by clicking here if you missed it. I was fortunate to walk away with a Bare Minerals goodie bag which contained these two beautiful products; Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in colour Speak Your Mind and Flawless Definition Mascara. Here is what I thought of them.

    Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in colour Speak Your Mind
     A gorgeous satin finish which makes your lips feel silky and soft- this colour certainly reminds me of satin ballet shoes. Before this event, not only had I never tried Bare Minerals lipsticks before, I didn't know they existed. I know... I must live under a rock. Bare Minerals lipsticks feel ever so hydrating which remains crack free on your lips. For me, this is extremely important as some lipsticks end up feeling uncomfortable and dry. This lipstick is jammed packed with Vitamins A, C and E which delivers an antioxidant defence and butters which add to that silky touch. I really do recommend trying out their lipsticks- the colours are just so gorgeous! (Especially the orange toned ones!)

    Va va va va va vaaaavooom! Wow my lashes are prominent and luxurious. What I love about this mascara is its brush- the fine toothed combed character gave my lashes that lifted look. Its pointed nose also made it easier to reach into those corners which are usually a nuisance to get to. I love this mascara and I am certainly going to purchase it in the near future.

    Will you be trying out these beautiful products?
    Much Love,
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co