• Wednesday 1 July 2015

    My Outfit Of The Day| River Island, Top Shop, Boohoo

    My goodness, how hot has it got over here in the UK? It's currently around 30 degrees and I am unfortunately sat indoors nursing an extremely bad case of V&D (not cool one bit). Anywho, at the weekend I went to my boyfriend's cousin's wedding and as the weather was also extremely beautiful, I chose to wear this gorgeous River Island Pink and White Scuba Bodycon Dress (and isn't it just divine?). I personally love how different this dress is- it's sculpting bodycon fit with a ruffle peplum waist and asymmetric hem really is a summer head turner (and not to mention extremely different). Instead of accessorizing this outfit up in white, I chose to add in a bit of rose gold because I felt that it tied in nicely with both the pink and white. Whilst I have recently had a huge obsession for head chains, I have also had the same for arm bracelets as I think that they offer a fresh and modernised look to any outfit (and it doesn't have to be just a dress). As I got my hairdresser to come around to do my hair in the morning, I opted for this stylish French braid and messy side bun look and I absolutely loved it. Not only is it a perfect wedding hair style, but it also was great at keeping the wind off from my face. I totally love this look and I hope you guys do too!

    Dress River Island £50.00, Arm Bracelet Boohoo £6.00, Bag Primark £8.00, Rings Primark £2.50, Shoes Top Shop £50.00, Nail Polish Loreal Beige Boheme £4.99 
    What's you outfit of the day?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Wednesday & Friday


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co