• Wednesday 8 July 2015

    My Summer Wedding Outfits| TFNC London, Bon Prix, River Island

    Tis the season for a good ol’ wedding right? This year it seems that I am going to be attending a few so in true Eltoria fashion, I of course had to get a new outfit for each one! I can’t be photographed in the same outfit can I? So in this kind of wedding outfit haul, I will be showing you guys what I have been wearing to weddings this summer already. If you read my recent South Africa post (click here) you will know that I was very fortunate enough to attend a wedding in South Africa, so I had to get an outfit that fitted in nicely with the theme because trust me, the weddings over there are completely different from those in the UK (and the weather is a lot different too). So don’t be afraid to day ‘I do’ to a new wedding outfit this year, there’s nothing like dressing up for a big occasion!

    This first dress was an absolute bargain! After shopping around for a bit at an outlet centre, I fell completely head over heels for a long silk pink Ghost dress (it was £120.00 discounted from like £200.00), but I didn't go for it because it was that kind of dress that you’d probably only wear once. So after miserably failing at the outlet, I ventured into town and visited a Debenhams to try my luck. After thinking that I had failed once again, this long and floaty red dress grabbed my eye at the last minute and I am very thankful that I did. This TFNC London dress fitted me like a glove (even in the bust area) but life got even better when I noticed that the zip was a little broken but could easily be fixed by my mum. So I of course got a further discount on it and ended up getting this dress for only £20.00- bargain or what.

    You are probably thinking that wearing a long dress to a wedding is kind of unusual unless you are a bridesmaid however in South Africa, wearing a long dress to a winter wedding is extremely common (even though the temperature is still in the mid 20’s). So that I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, I decided to get a long dress and I have to say that I loved how everything came together. Now in an ideal ‘fashion world’ I would've worn my gold Top Shop shoes which I wore in my River Island outfit below however, wholly for comfort reasons (there was a fair bit of walking to the forest ceremony) I decided to wear my trusty Primark black shoes. I did accessorize this dress with a gold bangle, head chain and bag which I though went nicely with their gold and bohemian/market theme. If you want to check out what the wedding looked like, please check out my YouTube video by clicking here.

    All thanks to Bon Prix I was sent this gorgeous Pastel Haze Shift Dress and doesn't it look summery? I personally think that this dress is amazing to wear on a hot summer’s day to a wedding party because it is ever so light and colourful (it also looks great paired with some sunglasses). I also love how versatile this dress is as I have recently been wearing it on a daily basis with a denim jacket (you guys can check that look out when my summer clothing haul comes out in a couple of weeks’ time on my YouTube channel). So coupled with some sunglasses and pimped out with some accessories, this dress is certainly a head turner on the dance floor. This dress costs £29.99 but you can check out their other dresses by clicking here.

    Now you guys are probably all very familiar with this dress as I have already written about it in my ‘Outfit of the Day’ post (click here to see that). I wore this to my boyfriend’s cousin’s wedding and it was a great choice because it ended up being a really scorching hot day! I personally love how different this RiverIsland Pink and White Scuba Bodycon dress is- it's sculpting bodycon fit with a ruffle peplum waist and asymmetric hem really is a summer head turner (and not to mention extremely different). Instead of accessorizing this outfit up in white, I chose to add in a bit of rose gold because I felt that it tied in nicely with both the pink and white. Whilst I have recently had a huge obsession for head chains, I have also had the same for arm bracelets as I think that they offer a fresh and modernized look to any outfit (and it doesn't have to be just a dress).

    What would you wear for a wedding this year? Do you like any of the above? Let me know!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Wednesday & Friday


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co