• Sunday 11 October 2015

    NARS Albatross Highlighting Blush

    This my little lovelies is in fact Kim Kardashian's best friend when it comes to highlighting and I definitely know why. Ever wanted to know how 'Kimmy K' gets her skin and bone structure to look ever so damn flawless every time? Well this is in fact all thanks to the NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in the shade Albatross. This product has the ability to give your skin a luminous and light reflecting glow which can sculpt anything to perfection. What I love about this product is that you can use it on its own or combined with other cheek products like a blusher. I personally like to use this powder when I contour and highlight as I feel that its luminous effect helps to enhance a contour significantly. It also happens to make my skin look smooth and blemish free which is an absolute bonus- talk about deflecting away all the unwanted impurities! It is seriously like a little dark horse to any make up collection.

    Like the NARS Orgasm blusher (which I absolutely love, click here) this product is also popular throughout the blogging world. Albatross is an off-white/cream coloured highlighter with extremely fine gold shimmer. When you initially swatch this product against your arm it does look a little 'ghost like' however when layered (or combined with a blusher), it creates a nice soft glow with a slight golden touch. You can build up this product to create more of a dramatic look or you can simply use a touch of it to create a natural and everyday look. Personally I don't think that this product is suitable on the face for those who have pale skin, but nevertheless you can use it to your benefit in other ways. Not only is this highlighter great on the face but it is also like a dream under the brow bone (which I must add is a personal favourite of mine), above the cupid's bow and along the bridge of the nose. Also why not use it as a shimmer on top on an eyeshadow too- this product is definitely not a one trick pony!

    What do you think of the NARS Highlighting Blush Powder? Have you used it before?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x
    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com 
    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co