• Wednesday 7 October 2015

    Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

    Holy smokes… I think that I have just fallen in love with Urban Decay all over again. Since getting the Naked 2 palette last year for Christmas (click here to see that post) I have been utterly obsessed. So when it was announced that the smoky palette was coming out I really couldn't resist. It is no secret that I am an absolute sucker for a good smoky eye and in creating my perfect smoky look, I always believe that you should use well pigmented eye shadows. All Naked palettes live up to a well pigmented name and this new smoky palette sure does live up to this expectation. Not only is this palette worthwhile to your own makeup bag, but its versatility is absolutely amazing (I find myself dipping in and out of it all time… even when I'm not doing smoky eyes). So whatever time of year or occasion, your eyes will be the envy of many.

    Top: autumn vibe Bottom: ideal smoky colours
    Despite the palette costing £38.00 (which may appear quite expensive) you really do get your money’s worth out of it. As mentioned above, you don’t necessarily have to only use this palette to create smoky eyes but you can also use it for all kind of looks (I even use it to create the perfect autumn look). I got my Naked 2 palette almost a year ago and it is still going really strong. Arguably it looks like that my Naked 2 palette has hardly been touched despite it being used almost every single day- so you could say that the durability on these palettes are absolutely excellent. What I also like about the eyeshadows themselves is that you have 7 matte colours and 5 shimmery colours which makes it one of the most exciting palettes to use when it comes to doing your makeup (it's so easy having everything in just one place). All Naked palettes also come with their own decent double sided make up brush, but I do recommend having a few more to hand when it comes to blending as it is key to have nice clean brushes. Overall this palette is utterly amazeballs!

    Starting left to right- High, Dirty Sweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger, Black Market, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combust, Thirteen 
    What do you make of the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com 
    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co