• Monday 21 December 2015

    How Not To Do A Olaf Makeover| Christmas Special

    How Not To Do A Olaf Makeover- it's definitely worth the watch so click here
    Ahhh I am so excited to be sharing this video with you all! Let’s just say that I am no face painter, and unfortunately utterly useless at prosthetics. Talk about it being #LastMinuteOlaf. We filmed this video some time ago for Jamie's 'Chipmass' series over on his channel, and I decided to have a good go at turning him into Olaf from Frozen on my channel (I think that I need to emphasise the word 'tried' don't I). Just a thought, does a fried egg come to mind? Any who, over on Jamie's channel we filmed the 'Blended Christmas Dinner' challenge where we actually cooked a Christmas dinner, blended it, and then drank it... yeah it was pretty gross. But you can check out my How Not To Do A Olaf Makeover and the Blended Christmas Dinner challenge now.

    Just quickly whilst I have you all here, I just wanted to let you all know that I am not entirely sure on how much I will be blogging over the Christmas period. Instead of opening presents and tucking into a huge Christmas dinner, this year I will be working a Christmas commissioning with the company that I work for. So I guess that it all depends on how badly the 12 hour shifts will hit me (let's hope it's not too drastic). Nevertheless, I will continue in true Eltoria fashion in the New Year!

    What are you guys up to this Christmas?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co