• Tuesday 5 January 2016

    UK Blog Awards 2016| I Need Your Help!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope you all have had excellent Christmas and New Year celebrations! Well 2016 has already kicked off with some excitement and I need your help. I have been nominated for a UK Blog Award for best Fashion and Beauty Blogger & Vlogger and I would be forever in your debt if you could vote for me. You can vote by clicking here, and those who vote will be entered into a prize draw (my way of saying thank you). Please select the Beauty and Fashion & Vlogger and Podcast option in the 'Category' drop down. You can vote once a day, so those who vote more than once/or vote daily, will get extra accreditation for my prize. Voting ends Friday 29th January at 9pm.

    Click on the thumbnail to vote for me!
    Thank you so much for all of your help and support, I really couldn't do any of this without you guys. My first proper post of the year will be released on Thursday 7th January, and my first YouTube video will go up on Sunday 10th January.

    Thank you once again! What did you do this New Years?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co