• Thursday 7 January 2016

    Reanna Feather Dress By Coast

    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope you all had fabulous Christmas and New Year celebrations! I am so sorry that I was rather quiet over the Christmas period (all but a few posts on Instagram and Twitter) but this Christmas and New Year has been rather different for me. If you didn't catch my last post (How Not To Do A Olaf Makeover), you may not of known that I have in fact been working the whole of the Christmas period, so blogging and creating videos in the evening/weekends was a no go (12 hour shifts... yuk). But now I am back in action with a whole week off! (sorry to rub that in as I know that some of you will be going back to work/school this week).

    Before Christmas I received this gorgeous Reanna Feather Dress  from Coast and I must admit, I was pretty brave in choosing this dress because it is completely out of my comfort zone. What I mainly love about this dress is that is a true show stopper. The constructed lace boned bodice flatters beautifully whilst the requisite feathers and jewels adorn the full tulle skirt. And not to mention that Towie's Lydia Bright looked absolutely amazing in it at the 'Text Santa' filming.

    I was expecting this dress to feel slightly heavy but it wasn't at all. My favourite bit about this dress is the skirt because it's quite 'swooshy' and I just love the feathers (ut oh, I think I'm now hooked on the idea of having a million feather dresses in my wardrobe now). I think this dress is perfect for the up coming wintry months because it is surprisingly quite warm and the style is really different. After all, who wants to look the same as anyone else anyway. I think that I am going to wear this dress at the next up and coming blogger event, and I must say that I am pretty happy that I pushed beyond my comfort zone on this one. So why don't you choose something a little different from Coast this 2016? Just remember, new year means a new you!

    You can purchase this dress for £129.00 on the Coast website
    Do you like feather dresses? Is this something that you would choose?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co