• Wednesday 11 May 2016

    Pink Tie-Up Platform Heels By River Island

    Firstly let’s all take a moment to appreciate the beauty of these shoes… yep they sure stole my heart away. What I love about these Pink Tie-Up Heels by River Island is that they remind me of a pair of ballet shoes, and being a keen ballet dancer for 10 years, they certainly brought back some fond memories. Some of you may have already noticed that I wore these shoes to the UK Blog Awards (post here). Despite how high they were, they were incredibly comfortable to walk in and my feet didn’t feel as though they were going to drop off (so none of the ol’ kicking off the heels at the end of the night). What made them so comfortable was the fact that you could tie up the straps around your ankles and hence giving that extra support. These heels are just perfect for Summer and I cannot wait to wear them again.

    You can also style these straps in multiple ways! Why not go ‘all ballerina’ and criss-cross the straps up your leg or simply wrap them around your ankle for additional support. You can do this in any way you wish and I just love the fact that you have the option to do so.

    Above: The outfit that I wore these heels with. Click on the thumbnail to check out my UK Blog Awards post
    Would you buy these shoes? Do you have a current favourite pair?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 'THE REAL WALKING DEAD' YouTube video (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co