• Tuesday 6 September 2016

    Team 2 Strong Fitness Clothing

    You all know me, I love fitness clothing so getting a bunch of new stuff always feels like Christmas. Team 2 Strong is a new brand in the fitness scene so I was really intrigued to try out some of their products. Some of you may of noticed in my latest South Beach post (click here) that I have been obsessing over mesh inserted leggings, so picking up a new pair in black (with pink detailing) was a tick off from my fashion wish list. I also absolutely love the top. Not only does the zipped up front make it easy to put on and take off, but it is springily very supportive. Now I do not have the biggest boobs in the world so I can't really talk for those who are 'more blessed' in the chest area, but nevertheless it was comfortable for me. I reckon if you are a massive Gym Shark or Physiq Apparel fan, then Team 2 Strong is definitely your next calling.

    What would you buy from Team 2 Strong?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Ab Workout Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co