• Saturday 10 September 2016

    What's On Eltoria TV?

    Well what a few months it has been for Eltoria (as in the YouTube channel!). Not am I almost on 26k (thank you to everyone who has subscribed) but my children's 'Does It Work' series has gone down so well. I cannot believe that one videos has almost 1 million views and the others closing behind with half a million and a quarter of a million views! Just mental. I seriously am so grateful and I cannot wait to carry on growing my little channel. So just to remind you all I am now uploading videos on my YouTube channel every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. However throughout October I only will be posting twice a week on a Sunday and Friday. So be sure to click here to subscribe to my channel. I will also be hosting a huge YouTube Giveaway soon too so stay tuned for that. Anywho, what's been on the Eltoria TV recently? Just click on the thumbnails to watch.


    What's your favourite video? What do you want to see next?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co