• Thursday 13 October 2016

    Autumn Fashion With Audacious Style

    Who is Audacious Style do I hear you scream? Well my little Eltorians, Audacious Style have sorted me out with the best pair of jeans that I have ever wornAnd the best thing is, my praises do not stop there. Audacious Style is a brand new online fashion brand that stock the most up to date trends whilst keeping in mind that fashion ought to be about dressing bold, speaking your mind and just being yourself (amen to that sista’). So with that all in mind, let’s take a look at my audacious fashion picks.


    Ok I have a confession, I am the world’s most fussiest person when it comes to jeans. I hate jeans that feel too tight or look plain and boring- give me a ripped or biker look any day. For the last two months I have been searching high and low for the perfect jean; it had to have the biker panelling and perhaps a few ripped detailing too. But could I find such jean? Well no, not until these Harper Mid Wash Patchwork Ripped Skinny Jeans came to my attention. What I love about these jeans is that they look like a pair of jeans but feel like a jegging, if that makes sense? They are just so comfortable and look even better when your turn up the bottoms and style them with a pair of trainers. And look, they have both panelling and the ripped look! I am totally in love.


    So to complete the look I styled these jeans with this Audacious Grey Choker Body Suit and Audacious Camouflage Zip Details Canvas Jacket. Camouflage jackets are totally on trend right now and I love how casual and stylish this one looks when I roll up the sleeves. So if you are a fashion victim looking for the perfect camo jacket, 100% shop Audacious Style. I honestly haven’t found one as good for value like this one. 


    For years I wanted to purchase a long tube dress, but I always thought one wouldn’t suit me. So this year I took the plunge and selected this gorgeous Ruby Geometric Stone Knitted Dress. Now you guys know that this time of year I have a huge soft spot for greens, beiges and burgundies… they are literally my colours. So when I had the vision to style this dress with my Top Shop tartan scarf, Michael Kors bag and brown Chelsea boots, adding it to my shopping basket was an absolute must.


    Above: new video up on my channel at 5PM! CLICK HERE to subscribe
    Which one is your favourite outfit?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co