• Tuesday 11 October 2016

    My Monthly Corhorted Box| What's Inside?

    Now ladies it's that time of the month again where I unbox my monthly Cohorted Box! As mentioned in my previous Cohorted blog post (sorry for repeating myself for the fourth time) but if you have never heard of Cohorted before they kind of remind me of the beauty version of ASOS, so you are able to discover new products whist in the comfort of your own home. If you are too someone who loves a monthly beauty treat (but tends to stick with 'what they know') a monthly Cohorted box is the perfect way to discover new products at a huge discounted rate. So let's check out what's new in this month's box:


    Ok so first up is this gorgeous Cargo Cosmetics 'Land Down Under' Eye Shadow Palette and it has some of the most pigmented eye colours for Autumn. I would have to say that Joey, The Rocks, Suntan and Sand are my favourite colours in this palette- combined they would look the bomb. The palette also comes with duelled brush and black eye pencil- so you're good to go right away girl.


    Next I received these Percy & Reed hair products and I must admit that I have never heard of this brand before. Both the Dry Shampoo and Wonder Overnight Recovery Hair Mask smell ever so fresh- I can't really pinpoint the smell but it's close to a cold dewy morning. I personally wouldn't say that the Dry Shampoo was as good as Batiste, but the Hair Mask on the other hand was incredible! The natural protein in the product boosts the hair's ability to retain moisture, while the conditioning agents resist humidity, fights frizz and boosts shine. Talk about hair SOS.


    Last but not least I received this Kure Bazaar Nail Polish and MAC False Lashes (sample size) Mascara. The French Rose clear nail polish offers a manicured finish to any naked nail whilst the mascara adds volume and length in seconds- sounds like the perfect combo don't you think?

    What would you like to see if you received one of these boxes?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Be sure to check out my recent Halloween Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co