• Tuesday 15 November 2016

    My Perfect Bathroom By Super Bath

    Above: check out my latest LUSH bath bomb post by clicking here
    Everyone knows that I love a good bubble bath and such occasion cannot be done in a bad bath (or bathroom for that matter). Since I am looking to give my bathroom a major revamp because it does not currently have a bath (insert a huge shocked emoji), I have been challenged by Super Bath to design my very own bath room and boy, aren't I excited! Super Bath is the UK brand of German sanitary group iSi GmbH which is a German retailer who offer a wide selection of high quality bathroom and kitchen products at the most competitive prices. Since staying at a Raddison Blu hotel a few months a go, I have been dreaming of a bath tub with a TV adjacent to it. So with a design in mind, let's see if I can re-design my very own Raddison Blu piece of luxury.

    Searching for a bathroom of you dreams doesn't have to be stressful or too expensive
    Ok so let's start with the most important thing, the bath. I would 100% have a Riho Austin Whirlpool Hexagonal Corner Bath because not only would it be more comfortable to sit in the corners, but how bubbly and luxurious would it be to have the jets on? Oh I am already dreaming about it. Although I love the ultra modern look I am someone who much prefers more of a classic style, therefore I would go for this Duravit 2nd Floor Wall-mounted Vanity Unit because I love the fact you can place some white fluffy towels and have a number of ornaments (like candles) on display. It's got to be fit enough for Pinterest... right?


    For the basin I would have to include the Villeroy & Boch Memento Double Washbasin because it would be the solution to all arguments when it comes to getting ready for bed (my fiance and I always want to brush our teeth at the same time). I also love the fact that this basin looks a little like a trough- different yet stylish right? Now with a toilet I'm not all that keen on these new Japanese designs- the thought of water shooting out of the loo to clean your bum doesn't sound that all appealing to me. Therefore I would go for a toilet fixed to the wall like the Villeroy and Boch Subway WC Pack with Soft Closing Seat, which looks easy and simple. Super Bath also stock some amazing shower products like shower heads with 4 different spray options and body jets to ensure that you are squeaky clean. So go and check them out and dream up your perfect bathroom design too.

    What would you have in your bathroom if you had to design one?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co