• Monday 7 November 2016

    Stand Up To Breast Cancer With thortful

    I love doing these types of posts and as a Blogger I sometimes feel that it is my duty to help charities and those who ought to be heard- not every promotion should come at a hefty price tag. As October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month, thortful have been working with their creatives to produce a range of cliche-free empathy cards. 100% of the profit will be going to the charity Breast Cancer Haven so showing your support this month would be a massive help to the charity (and of course to a loved one).

    A cancer survivor, Emily McDowell has contributed to the thortful breast cancer card range. She was inspired by her own experience, to create a range of cards to support people through cancer and to help loved ones find the right words:

    'It was the loneliness and isolation I felt when many of my close friends and family members dissapeared because they didn't know what to say, or said the absolute wrong thing without realising it. Sympathy cards can make people feel like you think they're already dead. A f*** cancer card is a nice sentiment, but when I had cancer, it never really made be feel better. My goal is to change the conversation in how we talk about illness and the way we speak around sick people. If something I created can change conversations and help people communicate, then that's the most rewarding think I can think of'.

    I am completely in love with this card above.

    Which one is your favourite card?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co