• Tuesday 20 December 2016

    BUYING 12 MAKEUP PRODUCTS FOR £100| Pick6deals

    Not every makeup look needs the most expensive make up in the world, especially when you can buy good makeup at a discounted price. Pick6deals is proud to introduce a brand new shopping experience where the website is built using solely a 'make a deal' strategy. Not only will you save a whole lot of money (I mean 12 makeup products for £100... need I say more?) but Pick6deals offer their customers a free price for one in every 6 products you choose from in the same colour or price strategy. Whilst I could easily spend well over £300.00 for 12 products in MAC, I have actually come to love a few products which were extremely affordable from Pick6deals. So to put it to the test, I re-created an everyday makeup using these products (video going up on my YouTube channel this afternoon at 5pm).

    Overall the products I used did a really good job (all but the LA Girl Velvet Bronze which broke extremely easily), but I was most impressed with the following products: NYX Grinding Powder, Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Mascara, and Absolute New York's Pecan Brow Pencil. I loved the fact that the mascara and wand were packaged separately so you could take a good look on how volumising the wand was (from this you could also tell whether the product was clumpy or not). The NYX Grinding Powder was my most expensive buy at $26.00 and it was totally worth it. Not only does this powder offer a natural finish but it also reduces the appearance of pores which consequently gives you that flawless complexion that anyone would envy. Lastly the the eyebrow pencil was as good as any high end brand, if not better. Not only do you have a cream pencil which glides to make that 'on fleek' shape, but you also have a spooly to blend the product out. Now that's something you do not see on many high end eyebrow products.

    The most practical product was most definitely Absolute New York's Sculpt Stick- I have never seen anything like it before! At each end of the stick you have a cream bronzer and highlighter which can be blended out using a sponge or a makeup brush. This stick is the perfect 'countering on the go' product and the colour of both products are beautiful.

    Above: don't forget to tune in at 5pm to check out my makeover on my YouTube channel!

    What would you select from the Pick6deals website?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS series (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co