• Friday 16 December 2016

    Winter Fitness With South Beach

    It's the season to enjoy mince pies, Christmas chocolate and pretty much all things calorific. This is why I am prepping you early for when you all come out of Christmas hibernation. With the average person gaining 4lb after their Christmas binge, exercise has never been so important when it comes to shifting those additional pounds. This is why I am here to help with my Christmas Belly Blitz (PE styled) workout video which will help to keep off the pounds during the festivities (released on my YouTube channel at 5pm today, click here). Not only is this 10 minute workout ideal for anyone, but it is also suitable to do at home so there is no excuse when it comes to keeping off that Christmas weight. As well as having a good routine planned, motivation is also key. This is why every year I update my fitness wardrobe with South Beach and this year they really do have some gorgeous pieces to get you in the mood.

    I personally love this Autumn Black Leaf Mesh Applique Fitness Bralette paired with these Bergundy Seamless Fitness Leggings. Not only does the meshed out bralette look extremely comfortable, but it is all very supportive which inevitably makes it one of my favourite pieces to currently wear to the gym. Not only are these leggings suitable to workout in, but they also make the perfect lounging pants as this gorgeous deep wine/burgundy colour would look cute paired with a fluffy polar neck jumper.

    You can never have enough bralettes in your fitness wardrobe, this is why I selected two of the same styles but in different colours. The Eclipse Fitness Side Strap Bralettes in burgundy and khaki are just gorgeous- talk about '#fitspo'. I love the side straps on both of these bralettes and they are pretty versatile when it comes to styling them with different things. Wearing these South Beach goodies really do get me in a mood for a hard workout!

    Above: new video, 5pm today
    Will you be doing my Christmas Belly Blitz workout at home? (tune in at 5pm by clicking here).
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS series (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co