• Tuesday 14 February 2017

    Valentines Day Beauty Favourites

    This year I found myself struggling to find the time to shop for Valentines day, I mean it is extremely time consuming especially when you don't know what to buy someone. Now if you haven't bought your partner something yet for Valentines Day, don't worry because Cohorted have got you covered. Cohorted have a monthly Beauty Box where your loved one can receive top of the range goodies at a huge discounted price. The box is excellent if the person in question is in love with all things beauty related and is up for trying new things. Since I have been receiving my Cohorted boxes I have really enjoyed trying out new products which I would of never thought to buy before. Let's just say I will never be using the phrase 'I want to try something new' ever again, I have fallen in love with so many new products!


    So in my recent Cohorted box I got gifted the perfect mini Valentines pamper box to get myself ready for the big day (well my Valentines Day actually happened on Saturday night). A detoxifying and purifying recovery mask by Mudmasky and a Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment to hydrate my thirsty ends was enjoyed whilst I soaked in the bath. Let me just say, my hair and face felt like a million dollars afterwards. I secured my curly locks using Living Proof's Flex Shaping Hairspray and then  used Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in Royal Plum, Clarins Lipliner in Chocolate and Maxlash Volumizer Mascara to create a sultry makeup look. Perfect for V-day don't you think?


    Recently I have been using the new Ether Blender by Slendr Cosmetics which is a soft silicon beauty blender. Now this is the product to get if you are fed up with replacing your beauty blender every couple of weeks because this nifty little blender does not absorb liquids! Not only will it last your weeks (and perhaps months) it is very easy to clean so it will not build up bacteria and inevitably cause acne. As you will see from my Do New Beauty Brand Products Actually Work? video on YouTube, you will note that it applies just the same as a sponge blender and you can. I have used this blender multiple times before taking the below pictures and check out how clean it looks!

    Since my skin has been playing a little this winter, I have been on the hunt for a good moisturiser that  can help my combination skin. I have been using this True North De-Stressed Day 2.1 moisturiser for almost a month now and it is honestly amazing. I have been applying this moisturiser twice a day (morning and night) and I have seen my skin significantly clear up. Not only has my acne reduced but my skin also feels balanced- so not too dry or oily. This moisturiser is jammed packed with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Bioplasma FA which are also good ingredients for ageing skin too. I usually stick to what I know when it comes to moisturiser, but I am so glad that I tried out this one. 


    Lastly check out my new Clarins Face Contouring Palette... isn't it just beautiful? This easy to use palette lets your sculpt and define facial contours. Contains three long lasting powders that are enriched with organic sweet almond oil and Clarins anti-pollution complex for comfort and protection. The highlighter is perfect to brighten shady areas, whilst the bevelled brush applies the contouring powders perfectly for that desired sculpted face. I personally think that this product is the ideal every day contouring palette because the shades aren't too dark. It's compact case is also small enough to pop into a travel bag or handbag, making it the perfect travel companion too.

    What's been your favourite Valentines beauty product?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co