• Thursday 2 February 2017

    My £9.99 Dress Saviour!

    If some of you follow me on social media you will know that I had a little fashion panic before the Go Glam Garla event on the 19th of January. I only found out the night before that the event was formal wear... and I was already sat in my hotel room with my formal wardrobe sat at home. Whilst I knew that wearing something formal was probably out of the window, not going was still not an option. So with one hour until the event, I hit Westfields in Stratford in prayer that would find something glamourous.

    Instagram: eltoria_ 
    So I went into New Look, Missguided, Top Shop, River... and still nada. It was only until I rushed passed Zara did I see a sale. I knew that this was probably the only shop left that I would have time for so it was a fashion make or break moment. After rummaging through the sale racks, I came across this gorgeous khaki sequin dress and I knew it was the one. Although not formalwear, it was still glamorous and paired with my Lasula Black Boots I knew that this out was a winner. Turns out I wasn't under or over dressed... *high five Eltoria!*

    What do you make of this khaki sequin dress?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co