• Thursday 30 March 2017

    A Sophisticated Spring Style Guide

    It's Spring cleaning time! And there's nothing better than being able to gut out your old clothes to replace them with something new. This Spring I am thinking florals, lots of lace, metallic leather skirts, and a pair of killer heels that can finish off any outfit. Recently I have been checking out a number of styles on the BonmarchĂ© website and I have found a number of sophisticated items that can spice up your Spring identity. Now my selections below are more classy and sophisticated, but if you are looking for something more edgy, tune into the blog next week (I have a few belters for you). So, how can you dress classy for Spring? Well let's take a look at some of my picks below.

    Above: this Spring I am obsessing over Spring Blouses!
    Now you can never go wrong with a lace dress so check out this Signature Lace Shift Dress. Available in Oyster or Navy, this dress makes the perfect Spring occasion dress (after all we are heading into wedding season). Recently I have been obsessing over blouses- you can easily tuck them into jeans or a skirt, so this Embroidered Button Through Sleeveless Blouse paired with some Black Ultimate Shape Enhancing makes the perfect casual (yet sassy) outfit to wear.

    Finally, let's touch on the warmer pieces of clothing because after all, it still gets a little nippy here in the UK in Spring. I have fallen in love with this cute Floral Waterproof Mac in the colour Aqua- don't you think it would look just adorable out in the rain? Winter style often means black leather jackets so it's time to move onto a biker jacket that is a little more current. Therefore check out this gorgeous Biker Jacket in the colour Taupe (I'm so in love), you can also get it in a coral colour too but I feel that this colour would suit any outfit. Now everyone needs a trusty jumper and I have to say that BonmarchĂ© stock the best floral ones. Take a look at this pretty Floral Print Jumper... isn't it the cutest? You could pair this jumper with a pair of blue jeans or you could reach out of your comfort zone and opt for a khaki green skirt.

    Which style did you like the best?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    *This post contains sponsored content but all opinions are my own

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co