• Monday 20 March 2017

    Where Have You Been Eltoria?| Life Update

    Not going to lie but the last few weeks have been mental! Firstly, I cannot believe that we are almost in April and soon Summer will be upon us (which I am seriously looking forward to). If I am totally honest with you the last three months have been an utter blur. So much has/is going on so I thought that I would rewind, pause, and just reflect on it for a second. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to recognising my own achievements because I always think that I could be doing better. Sometimes we just get caught up with life so it is always healthy to take a break and catch up on our own thoughts.

    Above: Schwarzkopf Filming Day
    January: So in January I started to work with Schwarzkopf on their Blondme Professional range where I was invited to Spring Studios to film a new hair episode. This meant transforming my own hair from brunette locks to rose gold ombre, and boy, did I fall in love with it. You can check out my Schwarzkopf posts by clicking here. I was also given the opportunity to write for The Huffington Post where my topic of choice centred around 'taking risks'. You can read 'Was Swerving My Career Into The Digital World A Risk'  post on the Huffington Post website, or, you can read the full version of that article in my'A Positive Response To Taking Risks' post. Also in January, my fiancĂ© and I put down a holding deposit for our very own new home *insert heart emojis*. I'm not going to mention too much about it now because it's all still early stages but watch this space for new home updates! I also went up to the Sally UK offices to take part in their SS17 day where I had the best time meeting new and fabulous people in the industry (Kate Hughes, Bethany Churcher and Beth from Sweetheart Hair Designs). Just check out the amazing braid that Beth did in my hair below!

    February: In February I signed with a new Management company which meant new and exciting opportunities. Firstly I kicked off the month by attending the Fifty Shades Darker movie premiere where I managed to see Rita Ora, Jamie Dornan (Mr Christian Grey), and Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele). I also went to Twitter HQ in London for the first time where I met some amazing creators; Lucy and Lydia, Niki and Sam, Sam King, Joe Charman, The Wall of Comedy and many more fabulous people. Now this next thing I've been keeping a secret, but... I'm going to be on 6-8 front covers of That's Life Magazine! So the smiley girl on the front cover, yup that's going to be me. Pretty cool ey?


    March: March was a pretty CRAZY month. So the biggest news is that I have become the face of Sally Beauty UK! Some of you may have noticed on social media that I had been presenting/taking over Salon Services and Sally UK's social media pages (and this is why!). Last weekend I had the most amazing time presenting live at the Guy Tang event in Manchester and I cannot wait to see the official footage which is due to go live soon! I have also been working on a massive re-design on my YouTube channel and social media pages which should be going live in the next couple of months. I have also had a few secret meetings which all contain some very exciting things... so it's all go, go, go, for Eltoria!


    What's going on in your life at the moment?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co