• Sunday 29 September 2013

    Versatile Award

    Wooo Eltoria's Secrets has been nominated for their second award by the lovely Anna from http://theannadiaries.blogspot.co.uk/. The Versatile Award is an award for versatility in writing, photography and 'uniqueness' of subjects covered. As part of the award I shall be answering some questions and nominating 15 other blogs for the award.



    So here we go guys, 7 facts about Eltoria from Eltoria's Secrets:

    1. I am a twin!- Not many people believe me as we look NOTHING alike. I used to steal her 'Barbie Maniken' doll where I would play 'hairdresser' and cut all it's hair off and put make-up on it.

    2. I have an unhealthy obsession with Coronation Street- I know call me 'granny' but I love it!

    3. I was really scared to start blogging- mainly for the fear of being 'judged'. However it is one of the best things that I have ever done so I couldn't care less about any negativity. 

    4. I study Law at University- I am now in my third year where I cannot wait to finish now. So many people didn't think that I would get the grades to get in- but the doubts gave me buckets of motivation. So cheers for that!

    5. My favourite colour is red- Everything is pretty much red in my room (apart from the walls). I always wear red lipstick whether it being day or night. I love it.

    6. I hate reading books whilst on holiday- For many it's a normal thing but I honestly cannot stand it! I rather be playing volley ball in the pool or playing basket ball or tennis. 

    7. I love football... and ballet!- Quite the opposite from one another don't you think? I played football for a team for 6 years and danced for around 11 years! Elegance to tom boy.

    Here are my nominations for the Versatile Award:

    Miss Makeup Magpie- http://www.missmakeupmagpie.com/

    I LOVE reading all your blogs and love seeing you all grow further!

    Rules

    1. Display award on your blog
    2. Mention/link the lovely people who nominated you
    3. Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award
    4. Inform that you have nominated them
    5. Write 7 facts about you

    Love to hear from you all!

    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co