• Wednesday 22 October 2014

    Autumn|Fall Look Book

    With it officially being Autumn the only way forward was a new wardrobe. I love how cold, crisp, and fresh the air becomes in October, so a number of new coats were on my shopping list. I tend to support the Autumn colours this time of year; burgundy happens to be one of my favourite colours so finding clothes in this attire didn't seem to be a problem. New clothes are always great this time of year but never be afraid to re-wear your Summer ones too! As you will tell in my look book below, I have re-lived my lime green Boohoo dress (which I need to emphasise my love for). You can always tone down your Summer wear with cardigans, scarves, coats, and even footwear. Check out my look book below, it's only 1:36 long but it shows a number of my Autumn favourite outfits!



    Which outfit do you like? What's your Autumn colour this year?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com

    Enter my £250 prize give-away by clicking here

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co