• Wednesday 1 October 2014

    MAC Lipsticks

     Now I think that you would all agree that MAC is pretty much the holy grail of all make up. We all like to have a couple of items from MAC in our make up bags and if you are like me, I also consider them to be an absolute luxury! What I particularly like about MAC is their everlasting lipsticks. They are heavy duty like a permanent marker and they are bright and bold like a bunch of highlighters. Or in non metaphorical terms, they are beautifully pigmented and coloured. The only problem that I have with MAC lip sticks is their moisture; some can be quite drying on the lip (but not all). Since exploring other brands, like Bare Minerals, I have found that other brands are so much more hydrating. Which is ideal for this time of year as my lips begin to become more sore and chappy. However since celebrating my 22nd birthday, I kindly received a number of MAC lipsticks. The two below are my current favourites so if I haven't had you at hello, do give my review below a read. You'll change your mind about MAC lipsticks!

    Morning Rose- a perfect morning cremesheen lipstick for the typical English Rose. This lipstick is ever so subtle yet so gorgeous! I wouldn't say that this lipstick was wholly a 'nude' lipstick because it does add a slight pop of colour to your face (well if your slightly pale like me it does). It is slightly more hydrating than the other MAC lipsticks which makes a perfect work/school/collage lippy.

    So Chaud- a bold and beautiful matte lipstick which will make your heart melt. I wouldn't strictly say that this lip stick was wholly red (because it has tones of orange in it) but it is absolutely to die for. The only criticism I have on this lip stick is that it is slightly drying (unlike the one above).  With Autumn well into swing, this lip stick is sure on trend!

    To show you all on how much I love lip sticks, I have also done a YouTube video comparing MAC lipsticks to other brands. This way I can show you all of my favourite brands, as well as, introduce you to a number of new Autumn colours to add to your collections.


    Please also link, like, and subscribe.
    What do you make of MAC lipsticks?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x




    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co