• Tuesday 8 September 2015

    Outfit Of The Day| ft Daniel Wellington Classic St Mawes Watch

    Ah it’s officially September which means that it is pretty much autumn! Technically it isn't autumn until the 23rd of September but the weather here in the UK is certainly telling me different. Autumn is most definitely my favourite time of year because not only is it my birthday on the 26th, but I absolutely love autumn colours and of course those slight crispy yet sunny mornings (any excuse to buy a new coat). As the temperature hasn't exactly hit the minuses yet and to get my wardrobe into the autumn spirit, I have been swapping out my bright summer clothes for a more autumn touch. I would have to say that beige and burgundies have to be my favourite colour combination of all time. I tend to embrace a golden eye and I pretty much wear ‘Hang Up’ lipstick by MAC 80% of the time because it is just the perfect burgundy colour to wear (so expect me to wear a lot of beige, burgundy and browns this year). So to support my conviction above, you can really tell from this outfit that I am indeed a autumn lover!


    Recently I had a little bonus at work so I decided to treat myself to this brand new Saffiano London Tote bag (in tan) by Kurt Geiger... and isn't it just breathtaking. What I love about this handbag is its handle and strap- you can either pop it onto your arm or use the longer strap to create more of casual look. And what do you know... it's a tan/beige colour! The top half of my outfit is from New Look and I must say that this Burgundy Wrap Front Eyelet Trim Cami Top is something that I wouldn't usually go for but I absolutely love it. I have also been obsessed with New Look's duster jackets this autumn and I think this Camel Sleeveless Duster Coat looks amazing with absolutely everything. I also picked up this Suedette Popper Mini Skirt from Miss Selfridge and I think I'm slowly coming a little obsessed with suede- I mean, it was even love at first sight with these ASOS Riley Suede Western Fringe Ankle Boots.


    Sassy, Classy but screams British sophistication... Mr Daniel Wellington will you marry me? I have been loving Daniel Wellington watches for ages now and I am very happy that I am finally introducing this Classic St Mawes watch into my little collection. Whilst there are so many watches out there on the market right now, you can never beat a classic leather strap because they pretty much look good with anything (and I really do mean anything). What I also love about the Daniel Wellington watch is that the straps and interchangeable, so you could technically have a different looking watch for every day of the week (quite the fashionable companion I'd say). So coupled with this gorgeous bangle from Boohoo and my new best friend Kurt Geiger, this watch adds the classy edge to this whole outfit. You can pick one up by clicking here and get 15% OFF with the code DWEltoria and you can also choose whether you want a rose gold or silver watch face!

    What colours do you like to embrace in autumn?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com 
    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co