• Monday 28 September 2015

    September Life Update

    Well this is officially my first post since turning 23 (hooray)! And it also pretty much marks the second anniversary to my blogging adventure too. Since my Life Update & Announcement post back in August, a lot has happened so I do apologise if this post does appear a little babbly. So firstly let's talk about my birthday celebrations. My lovely boyfriend took me to London for the weekend after buying me VIP One Direction tickets as a Christmas present... needless to say it was absolutely incredible. We also did the whole London thing where we went to Buckingham Palace, Parliament, London Bridge, The London Eye, Madame Tussaulds and of course hitting the shops down Oxford Street and Regent Street hard (good job it was a pay day weekend). But what I loved the most was going out for dinner with my beautiful twinnie which was the first time in 4 years- and if you are too a twin you will know how incomplete it feels to be apart from them on your birthday (I love sharing a birthday). So with lots of new goodies, vlogging videos and of course footage from the One Direction concert, there's a lot coming your way on this Eltoria blog so be sure to follow.

    London selfies! Follow me on Instagram @eltoriasecrets
    In terms of Blogging and YouTube you may have noticed that I have been focusing more on my YouTube channel recently, so I do apologise for flacking on my '3 posts a week' rule. It's not that I am bored of blogging or anything but it has been kind of nice getting my teeth stuck into something else creative. I love creating videos and I also enjoy editing them so I really do hope that it is coming across nicely in my videos (click here to check them out if you haven't already). It was also quite flattering to read an article written by We The Unicorns which lists me as the '5 YouTubers You Need To Subcribe To If You Love Zoella'- just so amazing. I'd also like to thank all of you who have subscribed to my YouTube channel- I have hit well over 2,000 subscribers now and I am very grateful for my small achievement. Now for a little secret to keep you all intrigued... I have also been taking a few exciting trips up to London and making some thrilling calls to Canada, but hopefully I will have more to report on that another time (just really hope luck stays on my side). Pray for me people. I'm also thinking about re-designing this blog completely so please let me know what you all want to see (to keep the header or not? Hmm).

    As I haven't updated you all on my Instagram story in about a year, here what's been going on in the world of eltoriasecrets:

    smoothies Autumn Outfits Look Books Hair Extensions MAC Lipsticks V-Festival Daniel Wellington Fashion Hauls  Lifestyle
    I have also been working with some amazing brands and I promise that I have more exciting give aways, reviews and discounts coming your way. Talking of discounts, don't forget that you can get 15% off Daniel Wellington watches by using the discount code DWEltoria which expires on the 30th September 2015 so hurry hurry! I can honestly say that the Daniel Wellington watch is absolutely amazing and it has been the best wrist companion to date. I am also loving their new Dapper Collection so be sure to check that out if you want a watch that turns heads for its classiness, and a style that leaves people questioning where you got your watch from (it happens a lot wearing this beauty). If you would like to read more about the watch you can do so by checking out my earlier outfit of the day post by clicking here

    What's been going on in your life?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com 
    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co